Saturday, July 9, 2011

Marielle Loren!!!

On Sunday the third of July, Marielle finally decided to join us. . . on her due date that is! She is the sweetest thing we could ever ask for!
She was 7 lbs 2 oz and 20 in. She has a full head of light brown hair, that I call blonde (in this house, that IS blonde)!
The girls and Juan are fighting over her constantly.
So far she is very easy going and only cries when she needs something. I hate to count my eggs before they hatch but I have a feeling she is one of those "good babies" I always heard about.
I swear Marielle is smiling at Annelise in this picture.
Annelise says that she loves her "the most", even more than Julianna or us!
Julianna wants to hold her all the time and is surprisingly gentle with her. She gives her sweet kisses and says "I love you Yariyelle"
Juan holds her for hours, and is CRAZY about her!
I am also obsessed with the little monkey!
She has made an impact on this house, but not in a way I was expecting!?!?
I was expecting a madhouse with no peace, but it has not been bad at all. She has made this family more loving!
We all LOVE you Marielle!
p.s. please stay sweet!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome sweet Marielle! You know we are dying to get some hugs from you and to see my best friend Annelise. We have been missing the Gonzalez/Diaz girls :) The picture of the girls admiring their new little sister is simply adorable. What a sweet, sweet family!

    ReplyDelete