Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's a . . .


I am nineteen weeks pregnant.
A look back at some things I did the last 19 weeks:

This at the pumpkin patch... I have no idea I am pregnant!

This is at a birthday party and I was feeling queasy, but I just thought it was the girls night out I had the night before.
The test below is one I purchased while at the dollar store buying stuff for our annual Halloween party. I was pretty sure I did not need it! I was running a lot those days and I figured that was why I was three days late.
The news was too shocking to hold on to, so pretty much everyone at our Halloween party knew. Annelise's birthday party was pretty much when I started to feel terrible.
Ahh... the holidays + first trimester = fast weight gain!!!


The Inteligender test reveals that we are having a BOY!!! We are happy with the news but we know that it is not 100 percent accurate so we are optimistic for the time.
Oh yes the Train ride! I am smiling in this picture before the ride but I wish someone had taken an after picture ... Ugh, I was sick!
Took Annelise to see the Nutcracker. My pants were extra tight!

The Holidays were such a Blah because I felt pretty sick.
And lastly the 18 week sonogram. We were pretty confident we were having a boy so when the nice tech passes her wand through the legs and finds nothing, we pretty much knew! It's a girl!!!
Juan just sat back and says "oh, well I make beautiful girls". I am over the shock of being pregnant and now I am getting used to the idea of a third girl!


Dear Baby,
Let me just start by saying that you are soooo lucky! You have two of the best sisters and a Dad who loves them so much! You also have me as your Mom, who can't wait to have the three of you girls dressed up like princesses!!! I really think you will love it in our family. We have every toy a girl could want, and it's almost all pink around here! We can't wait to meet you and we hope you come on the 4th of July so that we can have some awesome parties for your birthday!

Love,
Mom












4 comments:

  1. Oh...my...gosh. This is the best post ever. I am so excited for you all!!! You are right on, this is one lucky precious little babe. I loved the rewind, that was awesome. So excited to meet the next adorable Gonzalez girl :) Only 20 weeks to go!? YEAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Your little girls ARE beautiful. Boy or girl, that little baby is super lucky to have two sweet older sisters to play with and two awesome, loving parents.

    Best of luck on the rest of your pregnancy!
    Hey, maybe someday you will actually start showing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post!! You guys do make gorgeous girls :o) You are a fantastic Mom!!! The newest little girl is lucky for all of her wonderful family! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially loved the pick of you downing the burger -- classic! Girl #3 is soooooo lucky to be entering such a fun and loving family. Not to mention stylish. :) So glad you're feeling better! Love you!!!

    PS- I'm with Crystal. Will you please start looking pregnant?

    ReplyDelete