Monday, December 20, 2010

The Nutcracker




I always knew that if I had a daughter that I would make it a Christmas tradition to go to the Nutcracker. My Mom did this with us, and I loved it!

We were able to share a ride with our neighbors Molly and sweet little Gwendolyn! I don't know if we will be going again next year since I think she was a little too young, but I am sure we will attempt this tradition again in a few years.

Her favorite part was "the scary mouses". My favorite part was getting to go out to eat with Molly afterwards!

2 comments:

  1. Ah! How sweet! You all look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful ladies!!! What a sweet tradition....even if if will have a temporary break for age. You two mommies are awesome for taking your girls to the ballet!

    ReplyDelete