Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall Fun

Last weekend we went to the Elgin Christmas Tree Farms.
I love this place!!!

Annelise woke up that morning and wanted to dress in full cowgirl gear!?! Play gun included!
I rode the first round with the girls and thought is was safe to let Julianna go with just Annelise. I know this is crazy because she is such a climber, but I let her go. I was on the ready to run like a lunatic to the kid driving had she started standing, but she never did!

Julianna loved this boat.
It was an Awesome day!

3 comments:

  1. We love it there too! We ended up running into Heidi W and Jill with the kids.

    Julianna's growing up too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a blast! Can Annelise be any cuter in that cowgirl outfit?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an awesome day! Julianna cracks me up!!! I am SHOCKED that she stayed in the train.

    ReplyDelete