Thursday, June 10, 2010

San Diego Marathon

We have been told by my Mom since I was pregnant that she would not watch the two girls at the same time! So when I asked her if she would watch them BOTH so that we could go to San Diego for the Rock and Roll Marathon, I was surprised when she said yes!!!
The temperature in San Diego was perfect for running (a little chilly in the am and pm). The morning of the race was cloudy but nice. This is Juan and Darrell at the 7 mile marker.




The San Diego Zoo was super nice!





We ate a majority of our meals in Little Italy. It was two blocks from the hotel and had the best burger joint ever. I know we were supposed to eat Italian food in Little Italy but Juan always wants a burger and beer after a run and we were hooked!



1 comment:

  1. you guys look like you had so much fun! juan has nice legs wahoo! arleen he is giving you a run for your money!

    ReplyDelete