Friday, May 27, 2011

Dancing Queen!


Ever since I was a little girl I wanted to dance ballet! Well I never did, but I knew if I had a girl that one day I would see if she shared my same dream!
So far Annelise LOVES to dance! She was so excited for her second recital in which she was going to be in two numbers. The first was the tap dance, and the second was the ballet. She definitely preferred the tap over the ballet.

We gave her flowers and a little gift bag with a princess crown and a necklace charm.

This was her and her friends running around dancing at rehearsal.
This year was sooooo different from last year. Her confidence in herself has blossomed, and that is what I was hoping for from taking the classes. I hope she wants to dance for many more years to come so I can live my dream through her... no pressure sweetie! besides I have 2 more girls and Julianna's love of music and dancing looks like we might have two little dancers!

No comments:

Post a Comment